i2cat Foundation is looking for a Blockchain Developer to join our Software Engineering Group.
Blockchain application related development in public/private different projects regarding telco verticals, health and data privacy applications and proof of concepts.
As part of their regular work, the developer is expected to do the following tasks:
- Ethereum integrations (mainly web3)
- React Native app development
- React frontend development
- Node.js backend development
- ZK-Snark integrations (using snarkjs)
The candidate will work in an already existing team. All the stages of software development lifecycle will be covered: requirement/functional analysis, architecture, planning, development, testing, validation and documentation.
Who we are:
i2CAT Foundation is a non-profit research and innovation centre that promotes mission oriented R&D activities on advanced Internet architectures, applications and services. The centre stands for a new open innovation framework, fostering the collaboration between companies, public administration, the academic environment and end-users.
i2CAT’s activities span the areas of Research, playing a key role in the EU Framework Program for Research and Innovation; Strategic Projects, leading local initiatives that strengthen the digital policies of public administration, and Technology Transfer, fostering R&D collaboration with companies to develop innovative market-oriented solutions.
Want to know more? Visit our webpage!
What do we offer:
- You will be part of a multicultural team. We have a fun loving and friendly international work environment.
- Be in contact and work with cutting-edge technology
- Work in challenging R&D projects
- Fix + variable salary
- Option of flexible retribution (restaurant card, transport card, medical insurance, kindergarten)
- Flexible working schedule - We know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it's kept that way
- Fridays afternoon off
- Intensive work schedule in July & August
- Home-office option
- Open space office in Barcelona
- Free fruit every week
- Discounted Gym-access
- 25 vacation days per year
- Casual dress code
- Let us know which trainings you need
- You will have the opportunity to attend tech conferences and events.
The i2CAT Foundation seeks to increase the number of women in those areas where they are underrepresented and, therefore explicitly, encourages women to apply.
The i2CAT Foundation seeks to increase the number of persons with disabilities among its workforce, and therefore explicitly encourages this collective to apply.
Experience of 1 minimum year in the following concepts
- Cryptography at engineering level
- Ethereum development
- Solidity smart contracts programming language
- React library and React Native framework
- Node.js runtime
Knowledge of the following concepts
- Rust programming language
- Python programming language
- Flutter toolkit (with Dart programming language)