Role title: Business Analyst
Profession: Technology - Business Functional Analyst
Analysis and design of technological solutions based on business requirements and processes, as well as on knowledge of existing and future platforms. The candidate will work closely with business in the elaboration of functional requirements and subsequent design and with development teams for technical implementation.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining functionalities closely with business partners
- Supporting the implementation teams in design phase to ensure that the implementation fulfills business requirements and solutions are consistent with potential evolution
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance requirements are fulfilled in all the solutions implemented
- Strive for simplicity in designs and solutions
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The candidate will be responsible for the adequacy of the proposed solutions (from its definition to its implementation) in collaboration with business and technical teams.
The candidate will be integrated into project teams where it will be necessary to coordinate multidisciplinary teams and manage third parties collaborations.
5 to 8 years of experience in requirements gathering and analysis tasks. Experience in banking sector.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Computing or similar. Master recommended
- English proficiency required
- Experience and knowledge of banking business and its operations, in particular Call Center and market products
- Experience in application solutions from technological perspective. Ability to understand key aspects of technical platforms and infrastructure, generate ideas and create effective solutions
- Teamwork capacity with multidisciplinary teams
- Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to identify risks, resolve conflicts and plan tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of methodologies in applications development (e.g. Agile)
- Experience in JIRA and Confluence will be a plus
- Experience in project management and knowledge about the entire application development life cycle (planning, budget, approval, sourcing, monitoring and implementation) will be a plus
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.