Client Development is the department responsible for the retention of our existing client base (our scope of resident clients which are Financial Institutions, Asset Owners and Asset Managers) in coordination with the Global Relationship Management team.
One of our key objectives is to manage the existing relationship with this client sector, building long-term relationships, to ensure the full satisfaction with the services received from BP2S. It will be its responsibility to increase clients’ loyalty, ensure a high quality service delivery by monitoring client satisfaction and putting in place action plans whenever there is an area or a function which performance should be enhance to meet client expectations.
Client Services is part of the Client Development team which members are the local, senior level contacts for existing clients. The department is responsible for organising the whole relationship process, including the arranging of client visits, service reviews, monitoring the client satisfaction, ensuring a SLA for each service, always considering the overall global relationship and fully coordinated with the corresponding Relationship Manager.
• Manage client services duties for existing clients: Proper follow up in the OB phase of a client (supporting the AOF, AMP, etc.), ensuring remediation plans, billing monitorization and coordination with the GRM for the correct management of the client.
• Act in coordination with Client Delivery teams.
• Responsible for monitoring client activity and being in charge of requesting opening accounts when be necessary in coordination with ALC team, Neolink set ups, etc.
• Coordinate with Client Delivery, Client Lines and Cross Services to assist in developing creative solutions to meet clients’ needs.
• He/she will be responsible for ensuring overall satisfaction of assigned clients across the full scope of services received.
• Bridge the gap between clients and BP2S Operations when coordination across multiple products/locations is needed.
• Be an escalation point for requests & issues and manage complaints process.
• Host client service governance meeting, service reviews and due diligence questionnaires/visits and manage action plan (only in specific cases).
• Sponsor business on-boarding.
• Refer new business opportunities to GRMs /Sales.
• Maintain SLAs.
• Manage market and service communications to clients.
• Ensure proper coordination with 3rd Parties.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in Securities Services industry with deep knowledge in the local market (especially in settlement and custody).
Other required knowledge / skills:
• Strong organizational skills to manage a significant number of clients.
• Literate in PC applications (standard software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Capacity to work in a client-facing role and an easy presence during face-to-face meetings/presentations with clients is necessary.
• High level of English (at least, C1).
• French (valuable).
• Credibility in front of senior executives.
• Team worker with excellent capacity of organization.
• Insight into business issues and trends along with their industry and client implications.
• Strong knowledge of BP2S products and offers, and of the location specificities in terms of regulation, capabilities, etc.
• Capacity to respond to clients’ business needs and to propose relevant solutions.
• Good presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability and desire to grow wallet share.
• Capacity to develop a convincing proposal (aligned with client need, sense of urgency, storytelling).
• High level of problem solving skills.