In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?The primary responsibility of the Cloud Solutions Architect is to consult with the client and work with internal teams to create strategies, transformational designs and the architectural vision for complex solutions that address the clients’ needs. They provide multi-technology consulting services on all aspects of cloud adoption, governance, architecture, operational, SDLC, and related cloud and technology components.
Working at NTT
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Contributes to the development of cloud architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas.
• Identifies and evaluates alternative cloud architectures and the trade-offs in cost, performance and scalability.
• Produces specifications of cloud-based components, tiers and interfaces, for translation into detailed designs using selected services and products.
• Supports a change programme or project through the preparation of technical plans and application of design principles that comply with cloud architecture standards.
• Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
• Monitors the external environment to gather intelligence on emerging technologies.
• Creates reports and technology roadmaps and shares knowledge and insights with others.
• Designs components using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology.
• Creates multiple design views to address the concerns of the different stakeholders of the architecture and to handle both functional and non-functional requirements, including proof of concept (POC).
• Reviews, verifies and improves own designs against specifications. • Contribute to the development of new go to market services and contributes knowledge on relevant verticals.
• Operate across both the technical levels within the enterprise architecture and the value chain in order to develop holistic and integrated cloud solutions
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
• Solid knowledge and experience in at least one public cloud hyperscaler.
• Solid knowledge of multi-vendor service integrations and cross-functional software, OS’s and infrastructure designs
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Knowledgeable on how specific infrastructures and application software are deployed in line with relevant methodologies and frameworks
• Ability to develop and leverage their knowledge of reference cloud architectures
• Ability to maintain knowledge of trends and development in technology domains Academic qualifications and certifications:
• Qualification in Information Technology or Information Systems • Certification and working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, SOA, ITIL, COBIT, etc.) advantageous.
• SAFe Scaled Agile certification advantageous. Experience required:
• Solid professional technical, IT or Operations experience within a large scale (preferably multi- national) technology services environment on the following areas: Public Cloud, Software Development, Application Support or Infrastructure Support
• Some Project or Program Management experience would be preferred but not essential
• Proven client engagement experience coupled with solid experience in client needs assessment and change management
• Proven experience in integrating the solution for the particular project with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards, established patterns and best practices
• Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Seasoned and experienced professional
• Has full understanding of specialisation area
• Resolves wide range of issues in creative ways
• Fully qualified, career level, career journey-orientated
• Uses good judgement in selecting tools and methods to solve problems
• Networks with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise
• Receives little instruction on day-to-day work, receives general instructions on new assignments.
• Typically requires demonstrable related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree; or moderate level experience and a Master’s or equivalent degree; or a PhD or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.