Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (such as Secret London, Secret NYC, Secret Los Angeles, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret) through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
Fever is present in over 80 cities worldwide, in countries such as the UK, US, France, Brazil, Portugal, Australia, and Spain, and is always in the process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia. We have continued to disrupt the entertainment space during the pandemic, and launched the Stranger Things Drive Into — the largest event in the world in 2020!
- You have a high level of proficiency in Italian. Spanish or English as a second language is a plus.
- You have experience as a community manager, customer service or similar role.
- You have a deep passion for Digital Marketing and Social Media! You can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- You're a Canva master and a pro-editor of short-engaging videos. Experience with design/edit tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, etc.) is a plus.
- You have ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- You have attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
- You are based or able to relocate to Madrid, Spain
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Content creation for different markets! Engaging, native and shareable content across all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Youtube, LinkedIn)
- Evaluate and develop the content strategy to cater to our users. You can bring your own unique ideas on how to improve and manage our international communities in social media.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies to engage our users.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Follow and create communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Powered by JazzHR