Customer Service Agent with Spanish and English
Location: Spain - CS MADRID | Job-ID: 27321 | Contract type: Temporary 6 Months | Business Unit: IT Service Desk
6 months Temporary position as Customer Service Agent with Spanish and English
Are you interested in learning more about IT in a customer satisfaction focused environment?
Do you have a positive, can-do attitude and would enjoy taking ownership of finding the best solution for our customer?
We're looking for a new team member to join our friendly team at Computacenter!
Your future tasks will be…
You will be part of a friendly team for one of our international customers and you’ll be responsible for finding practical solutions to IT problems. You’ll enjoy an environment where people support and respect each other, while doing the following tasks:
• Answering and support queries via tools, phone and email, keeping daily contact with our users calling from all over Europe
• Resolving IT issues of our partners which can occur during the course of office work
• Documentation and logging of calls on the ticketing tool
• Delegation of problems which cannot be resolved to the competent teams
• Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction level
• Communication with your direct team members and different departments
What do we offer you?
Full-time job (39 hrs./week) in standard office hours, Monday to Friday
Entry salary of 18.309 euros gross/year
Fully paid training
Use and improve your language knowledge by being part of an international team and by attending Free language classes (Spanish, French and English)
Fast recruitment process
An environment where people support and respect each other with a good team spirit
You are the ideal candidate if....
• You are fluent in Spanish and English. Having any additional European language knowledge is an advantage
• You are interested in learning about IT
• You have logical thinking and enjoy helping other people to solving issues
• You have outstanding communication skills and customer focused mind-set
• You have the ability to do multitasking
• You enjoy working in a team
• You respect the time schedule and are punctual
Jobs you might also be interested in