Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are seeking fora Data Base Operator with a native/bilingual level of Finnish to join our team.
• Management of client requests from various sources within deadlines following SOPs and other guidelines.
• Proactive data collection to constantly improve the quality and freshness of our data.
• Execution of database quality related projects from the local offices and clients.
• Recognition of significant changes (closure of hospitals, organizational restructuring, new data sources) and communication of these.
Required skills for this role
• Native Finnish-speaker. Good level of English needed to communicate with foreign clients and colleagues.
• Basic knowledge of MS Office tools. Previous experience with databases is a plus.
• Good interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and in writing).
• Ability to follow established procedures to resolve routine matters proactively.
• Ability to plan and organise own daily work.
• Eye for detail.
We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer . We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us . You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!