Responsibilitiesand Key Accountabilities:
Proactively provide support and assistance to the following tasks:
• Feasibility studies for major greenfield / brownfield refinery / petrochemical investments;
• Sustainability and energy transition projects across the downstream sector, including biofuels and hydrogen;
• Consulting services during all phases of an engagement, including benchmarking, gap analysis, solution identification, justification, prioritisation, ranking, implementation and close out;
• Assistance to specialist teams with lenders advisory activities;
• Support our single-client market services offering;
• Assist with teams marketing and business development activities for consulting services and support the growth of the business.
The candidate must demonstrate competency and experience in the following:
• Able to work within a ‘sell-do’ model;
• Strong self-starter and motivated to succeed;
• Practical consulting experience – including scoping, selling and delivery;
• Experience of Chemicals and/or Refining technologies;
• Excellent communication skills including ability to produce concise reports and presentations appropriate for all levels;
• Confidence to work at all levels of a client organisation;
• Desire to expand role and be adaptable to client’s needs;
• Support the preparation of proposals, execution plans and budgets;
• Supports a continuous improvement culture and identifies gaps, develops work processes, tools and methodologies to drive productivity and growth.
The candidate should ideally also be able to demonstrate experience in one or more of the following services areas:
• Feasibility and configuration studies,
• Process understanding and modelling, (simulation software HYSYS, PRO II, Unisim, Petro-Sim, etc.)
• Industry competitiveness/awareness,
• Refinery-petrochemical integration,
• Planning and LP Modelling (PIMS, Petroplan, etc.)
• Technology vendors/licensors, evaluation and selection
• Petrochemical asset operations,
• Financial analysis,
• Technical due diligence.
• Engineering degree (Chartered Engineer status preferred) with 5 - 10 years experience,
• Based, or willing to locate, in Madrid, with virtual working options
• Direct sales and business development experience,
• English language skills and preferably a second language,
• Willingness to travel on frequent short-duration international business trips.
Advisian (part of the Worley Group) offers an excellent remuneration & benefits package, a friendly, professional, dynamic and flexible work environment along with the opportunity to develop your career prospects within UK and overseas.
We strive to be an industry leader in health, safety and environmental performance. Our vision is to achieve zero harm to people and assets, and zero environmental incidents. We select people who share our values, beliefs and commitment to this vision and who demonstrate the expected behaviors, competencies and performance associated with their prospective roles within the company.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Advisian (part of the Worley Group) is an equal opportunity employer.