If you are a dynamic person, sociable and easy-going, who wants to push on in his career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you!
In direct dependence of the head of the department, the selected candidate will be an Inbound Sales Representative in an Industrial automation team, in the Barcelona headquarters. In this position, you will interact by phone with Smart customers and distributors to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Handle calls through CRM agent portal
- Create quotations and orders via SAP system
- Expedite and communicate expected delivery times to customers
- Offer basic product advice to individual customer needs (at least catalogue knowledge)
- Provide first level technical assistance to help customers identify their requirements for products and services
- Call back customers
- Lead management
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Full-time and long-term contract
- Salary: 18.000 euros gross/year + up to 4.000 euros gross/year in bonus
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00
- Internal Development Program
- High/Native level of French and English
- That you are at minimum a high school graduate
- An interest in the technical field and a willingness to stay in the project for at least 2 years is of great importance.
- That you are customer oriented, have excellent communication skills and have a commercial attitude and awareness.
- Business mindset will help you engage better with your contacts.
- Business/commercial studies and previous experience in a contact center environment will benefit your progression in this role and the project but won't be a decisive trait.