As a Webfleet Solutions ISR, your goal is to build new customer relationships throughout the Netherlands by prospecting new SME. Our ISR not only initiate contact with midmarket and enterprise companies across several different channels and evaluating business needs, but also are responsible for closing deals with them. Success as a ISR requires motivation, persistence, and the drive necessary to begin new and meaningful business relationships.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
Our Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for the whole sales cycle management, from opening accounts to closing deals with new customers. They are a key member of the Webfleet sales team.
• Effective in- and outbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results
• Handle each call following the guidelines provided with respect to the preparation, introduction, question-asking and closing techniques to create awareness of the advantages of implementing a fleet management system
• Lead qualification to obtain relevant information and log of all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in our internal software systems
• Organize and handle live/online demos with prospects
• Prepare and send quotes and contracts to prospects
• Negotiate and close new subscription contracts
• Understand how our customers are organized in order to identify the right contact person
• Attend 1:1 and team meetings, as well as our continuous training sessions
Who are you?
There is no set route to become part of Webfleet Solutions. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
• Able to close a professional business-to-business sale over the phone
• Self-motivation, tenacity and persuasion, team player with a positive attitude
• Have natural sales talent and enjoy opening accounts to build business relationships
• Negotiating skills and the ability to effectively handle objections
• Advanced user-level software skills. Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
• 1 year of relevant experience, where outbound calling was a key activity
• Dutch native speaker and fluent in English!
What can you expect?
• You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion-euro company
• We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with
• Different cultures. Our colleagues come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting
Let’s not forget the good stuff:
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, Webfleet Solutions provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers. Webfleet Solutions has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 100 countries, giving them the industry’s strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third-party applications and integrations. Our customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2018.
Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a leader in advanced solutions and sustainable mobility.