At Cloud Worldwide Services, we are leaders in our sector, driven by our passion and desire to innovate and inspire our customers.
We are looking for an experienced International Sales Manager to join our team. A professional to increase the sales of the company's products globally. Our goal is to expand our market and this position is essential to reach this goal.
· Organize the International Sales Department. Recruit and develop the team to achieve all goals and standards.
· Responsible for the introduction and development of new international markets as well as the growth of the business according to the strategic plan of the company, increasing market share while keeping the business profitable.
· Responsible to develop the strategy of the Business in line with the Commercial Strategic Plan, including competitive analysis, customer profiling and penetration plans, and related product positioning. Define and implement new international sales plans.
· Define the Product range to be offered in the specific markets/ geographical areas:
· Collaborate with R+D and the project manager in developing new products according to market needs.
· Define the sales channels to be used in the different geographical areas or markets:
· Be the local contact person for all questions that may arise inside the company’s sales team related to the business.
· Monitoring market and industry trends.
· Controlling, supervising, and leading of annual negotiations with Key accounts.
· Create, develop, and maintain good professional relationships with main accounts and strategic partners of the company.
· Make product deliveries with an intention to extend and uphold the sales accounts and display the uses of the products of the organization to new international clients. Be the face of CWS.
· Make sure that the sales operations are completed in agreement with the regulations and policies of the company.
· Prepare monthly and yearly reports to the board directors. Provide an effective recap of previous year performance. Uphold the sales documents and reports of the business deals and audits of the clients. Forecast and Q´S estimations.
· Maintain an analytical approach to the losses and gains of the profit margin within the company.
Do all other jobs and duties that fit them and suit their area of responsibilities and duties and complete all those tasks that fall under the domain
Educational Qualifications and Skills Required
· Degree in business management or business administration.
· Four years of working experience as International Sales Manager.
· Excellent knowledge of IT industry. They must remain updated about the latest technological developments in the field.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, and should have the ability to attract new global clients.
· High level in English and Spanish both oral and written, French is a plus.
· Organized and proactive.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen.
· High level of analytical, strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
· End-user empathy and understanding of business strategy.
· Team player and selfless.
· Curiosity and creativity.
· Great relationship building skills internally and external.
· Availability to travel.
What we offer?
· 22 days’ annual leave + national holidays and specific CWS holidays.
· Annual conference / training.
· Mobile phone.
· Flexible working hours.
· Friendly and open office environment.
· Remote working.
· Fresh fruit in the office.
· Diverse and engaging team.