Descripción de la oferta
Occupational Health and Safety Technician – Applus IDIADA Group
With over 25 years of history, Applus IDIADA Group is a service company specializing in product development for the international automotive industry providing design, testing, engineering and homologation services.
In overall the Applus IDIADA Group operates in 25 countries and counts on an international team of more than 2,450 qualified professionals. The company’s headquarters and 331-hectares main technical centre is located near Barcelona (Spain).
If you are willing to work in a multinational company that contributes to the future of automotive industry and be part of an exceptional team this is your chance to develop your role as in-house legal counsel.
You’ll work within the Health and Safety Department providing advice to the Headquarters in the following areas:
- OHS policy: Implement legal requirements and company’s safety standards ensuring a preventive approach in all the activities under responsibility.
- Risk assessment: Perform OHS risk assessments of job positions and new projects, and implement procedures, processes and systems to ensure compliance with legal requirements and internal safety standards.
- Training: Oversee development of training programs, identifying new training requirements and implementing the training plan of the company. Provide OHS training based on job positions risk assessment.
- Investigations: Investigate the accidents and incidents occurring in the area of influence to establish the preventive and corrective measures to avoid recurrence.
- Continuous improvement: Lead continuous improvement efforts to include injury prevention strategies.
- Integration: Assessment and control of new projects in the company, providing support to ensure the integration of OHS standards in the daily activities of the company.
- Safety performance: Monitoring the performance of key occupational safety programs, including but not limited to work equipment safety, facilities hazard control, electrical safety, fall protection, workplace safety control, etc.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Master's degree in Occupational Health and Safety (Three specialities: Workplace Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Workplace Ergonomics and Psychosociology).
- Advanced English, both written and oral.
- Occupational health and safety expertise: 2-3 years’ experience in an occupational health and safety department.
- Well organised, client oriented and problem solving approach.
- With polite manners and excellent communication skills.
- Prepared to work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment.
- Availability to travel is a plus.
Why join us
- We offer you the opportunity to work in the HQ of a global company sharing experiences with more than 28 nationalities.
- We promote the training and constant learning and we offer paid specialized training and subsidized language courses.
- Shuttle Bus from Barcelona and Tarragona and Internal car sharing app to promote the sustainable transportation.