Careers that Change Lives
The digestive category has the second highest level of new cancer cases — and the second highest number of deaths. Medtronic’s Gastrointestinal & Hepatology division (GIH) is committed to caring for the large, diverse population of Gastrointestinal (GI) patients with products to support them across the continuum of care.
GIH is currently in an expansive and transformational process in which we are continuously going to offer multiple disruptive and innovative products in the field of gastrointestinal endoscopy.
We are looking to hire a Product Marketing Program Manager to join our Western Europe (WE) Marketing Organization who will lead all marketing efforts for our Gi Genius intellilgent endoscopy module: the first commercially available computer-aided detection system that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to identify colon polyps during a colonoscopy. This position can be based anywhere across the WE region.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you are part of the Western Europe Marketing team in the Gastrointestinal OU. You own and manage all product- and marketing management responsibilities for Gi Genius in the Western Europe region.
• Leading GI society partnership efforts and KOL development, including advisory boards, to drive a top-down approach to market adoption.
• Creating robust targeting and segmentation strategy to ensure the right markets are prioritized for new product launches
• Work closely with Western European and global HE&R team in development and execution of cost effectiveness/ value strategies in key markets.
• Validate Clinical and Economical data with strategic centers and endoscopy champions
• Adapt and contribute to corporate short and long-range plans, goals, and objectives for specific product, product line or services.
• Adapt and deploy product / service value proposition.
• Develop product/ service marketing and portfolio strategies and tactics to ensure effective product placement relative to market opportunity and customer needs
• Responsible for product launch planning and execution including market access strategy and/or phase out including marketing mix (pricing, promotion, channels), Value propositions)
• Conduct competitive product analysis, opportunity assessment and market research (in collaboration with Market Insight MR when available)
• Deliver accurate product demand forecasting
• Responsible for Marketing collateral creation, maintenance and relevance in an omnichannel environment
• Contribute to and influence the clinical evidence strategy and dissemination tactics
• Serve as technical adviser/expert, demonstrating products/service, providing T&E, inservice or tradeshow support and troubleshooting product issues
• Develop brand advocacy through Key Opinion Leader engagement
• Partner with the Global Artificial Intelligence Business Unit to develop a strategic plan for Genius™ cloud services in WE.
• Support and drive GI AI Team cohesiveness in multiple functional capacities.
• Be an active and leading voice of AI in GI.
• Forecast for Integrated Business Planning
• Analyze sales reports – Identify any opportunities/challenges to achieving our financial goals
• Understand and communicate competitive intel, clinical literature and market trends
• Experience in working collaboratively across many functions within the organization to develop comprehensive market development strategies.
• Experience in launching disruptive innovations that leverage emerging trends in healthcare including artificial intelligence, smart phone applications, and cloud technology
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of sales experience in Medical Device or other regulated healthcare industry
• Experienced working with gastrointestinal physicians is mandatory.
• Demonstrated ability to establish strong customer relationships
• Ability to travel 40-50% weekly across the WE region.
• Ability to directly connect with a variety of healthcare providers and Key Opinion Leaders and gather information to better support strategic decisions or investments.
• Elevated comprehension of gastrointestinal diseases, procedures, and products (Medtronic, competitive, others); and preferably knowledgeable in gastrointestinal endoscopy.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a busy environment.
• Methodical and accurate approach, good communication skills.
• Enthusiastic, engaging personality and can-do attitude, professional teaching style and the ability to work as part of a team as well as alone in order to secure best practice in our sales teams.
• Strong proficiency working in all Microsoft tools including Excel and PowerPoint, and other software based analytic applications
Nice to Haves
• Understanding the market size and adoption barriers the organization is entering to maximize an opportunity or adoption and partner with marketing on solutions.
• Reimbursement/payer knowledge; especially from markets with a DRG reimbursement system environment.
• Experience of delivering regional-level campaigns
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together. #LI-REMOTEAdditional Information