Our International German Company we rely on powerfully insightful data to power our systems and solutions.
We’re seeking for a backend developer Flask. Our ideal team member will have the IT, mathematical, and statistical expertise you’d expect, but also a natural curiosity and creative mind.
The candidate must have experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. The candidate must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. The candidate must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
Objectives of this Role
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development
- Maintain and develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
Skills and Qualifications
We’re looking for someone with min 2 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques
- Experience building and scaling Flask Apps for Machine Learning
- Must be proficient in BASH, Python, SQL and have good working knowledge of Docker, REST API and a strong interest in Data Science and AI.
- Knowledge of Scikit-learn, Pandas and BeautifulSoup is a big Plus.
- Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented group with several ongoing concurrent projects
- Project management experience
- Professional certifications
- English Advanced
- German (desirable)