Job DescriptionSchneider Digital Project Leader (data enrichment)-006MST
Have you ever thought about how unsustainable is our way of consuming energy? Don´t you consider that access to energy should be a right and not a privilege? We are the global specialist in energy management and automation, and we work every day for finding more sustainable, efficient and safe ways of managing energy consumption.
We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Join us and be a part of the energy revolution!
Which is your mission?
As part of the End to End Digital Customer Relationships, Installed base tracking has become one of the key pillar to grow drastically Services revenues: both field services and digital services.
Your scope is part of the large-scale Services business within Schneider Electric. You are reporting to the Installed base Leader.
Your scope is including as key technologies the bFO (Salesforce), bFS (ServiceMax), Einstein Analytics (Salesforce), Intel DS and SDH platforms.
Who are you?
Travel requirements for the job
At Schneider Electric we want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We embrace a high-performance culture by being straightforward, open, passionate and effective and challenging the status quo.
What do we offer?
Schneider Electric offers these excellent rewards and benefits as part of our total compensation:
· - Permanent contract
· - Competitive salary according to the experience
· - Flexible compensation program (employees are benefited from tax advantages): Ticket Restaurant, Health Insurance, Ticket Nursery, Ticket Transport, Training
· - Life insurance
· - Company shareholding program (“WESOP”) which gives employees the possibility to become Schneider Electric shareholders on preferential conditions.
· - Club Schneider: multiple discounts in products or services.
· - Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
· - Global recognition program
· - Flexible Working time
· - Workplace flexibility
· - Well-being labs (yoga, Zumba, running, walking and others!)
· - Opportunities to develop your professional career
· - Cool site in the amazing Barcelona city!
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business,
what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric every employee has the power to take control over his or her career and to draw motivation from our shared talent mindset. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience offer enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career.
Join Schneider Electric. Make the most of your energy.