We are seeking a Scientific Research Writer German Speaker to join our team designing immersive & engaging clinical trial training tools and experiences .
If you want to play a key role in a multicultural, dynamic and committed funthis could be the role for you!
The Scientific Research Writer will work on and create high-quality clinical documentation content across multiple projects.
This position is home-based working from Spain with frequent virtual meetings and collaboration with a globally-distributed team at IQVIA and with our clients
• Collection of clinical data from multiple sources and the presentation in an accurate and concise manner.
• To Interpret clinical study data from Clinical Study Reports
• Preparing assigned documents, confirming templates and specifications, negotiating and adhering to timelines.
• Organizing document reviews, communicating directly with the customer.
• Planning and organizing workload for assigned projects and tasks: identify project needs, track timelines and implement customer requests
• To prepare Medical writing: describe indications, target patient populations and therapeutic needs as part of an HTA dossier.
• Calculation of annual therapy costs as part of an HTA (AMNOG) dossier
Minimum Required Education And Experience
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer . We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us . You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.