Senior business & process improvement Analyst I Diabetes EMEA
This is a remote position flexible across Europe.
Careers that Change Lives
Medtronic has a great opportunity for you as a professional to join a market leading medical devices company. For our EMEA Diabetes Commercial Operations team we are looking for a Senior Business Process Improvement Analyst to support in optimizing our EMEA Diabetes processes (market models, supply demand forecasting, ….) by driving the processes for design, implementation, education and governance during the run of our fiscal year.
In this role, you will be a key member to the COE (Centre of Excellence) team, which will support various processes which will enable stronger commercial performance across the business, and will drive continuous improvement in all business support processes following the principles of the Medtronic Operating System (MOS). In this role you will be a key point of contact for assigned projects and will partner with various stakeholders including finance, sales and the regional leaders.
A Day in the Life
Your main responsibilties are:
• Be the linking pin between Diabetes business unit, local business analysts and Supply chain with regards to the supply demand forecast process; ensure standardized processes are in place;
• Collaborate closely with the EMEA and regional Finance teams in coordinating the Governance and optimization of our market models; regularly review variances of Actual results compared to AOP/FCST/LY; provide analysis and communicate insights and proposed actions to relevant stakeholders in EMEA, primarily Finance;
• Ensure holistic perspective is in place and understanding link between Market model and supply demand process
• Be an instrumental part of the EMEA Diabetes COE team to drive process improvement across all commercial support processes (SFE, Comm. Ops, Pricing, Customer Care and MMC);
• Support your Diabetes Group business partners by identifying opportunities and needs for process improvements, and pro-actively initiate and drive these improvements across regions and functions;
• Work as a team and partner with the COE and Comm. Ops colleagues across roles and responsibilities, forming a strong interdependent support organization;
• Provide process improvement expertise, coaching and training to the commercial and functions across the EMEA Diabetes organization.
• University or equivalent degree with 4-6 years finance experience;
• Fluent in both written and spoken English, additional language(s) preferred;
• Strong financial analysis and accounting skills;
• Strong communication and influencing skills;
• Strong ability and experience to partner across different cultures and facilitate decision-making activities;
• Experience in process improvements / operational excellence initiatives;
• Experience in a multi-functional and multi-national environment is preferred;
• Personal characteristics should include a strong drive for process improvement and structure, positive attitude and team spirit. Pro-actively connecting with business partners, proposing and implementing improvements and self-motivation will be key to success;
• Able to manage multiple priorities; provide flexible availability during high pressure periods;
• Strong attention to detail;
• The ideal candidate should be a self-starter who enjoys working independently and in a team across borders;
• Should be comfortable to work in “virtual” working environment (working from home).
Nice to Haves
• Interest /experience in commercial processes
• Skilled in Excel and knowledge of financial and business intelligence tools and systems (Hyperion; Business Objects; Analyzer).
In our 5th Tenet of our Mission we recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
Also a competitive package is of course part of that. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees:
• Flexible working environment;
• Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results;
• Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances;
• Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract;
• Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program).
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your own career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.