Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
About Eurofins Villapharma
Located in Murcia, Spain .Eurofins Villapharma is Eurofins Discovery’s flagship center for synthetic chemistry, focused on supporting growth in chemistry services and Eurofins Discovery’s integrated drug discovery business, branded DiscoveryOne™.
A new 63,000 square foot facility will initially support chemical synthesis and purification, more than doubling Eurofins Discovery’s current capacity. The state-of-the-art facility will provide chemistry capacity and capabilities and enable new, associated services. The building’s design utilizes lean principles, optimizing sample and supply flows with laboratories demonstrating a modern and functional design to support industry demand for key productivity metrics. The $14M investment provides the facility and footprint for continual growth into the future.
SUMMARY OF POSITION AND OBJECTIVES:
· Be an authority on Production and Trade and Logistic impacted processes;
· Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in requirement elicitation;
· Document requirements and create functional specifications;
· Oversee the development of the product as per the specifications;
· Help business users understand the standard features of Microsoft AX and model the business requirements within the capabilities of AX 2013 R3;
POSITION & OBJECTIVES :
1. In-depth knowledge on the Production and Trade & Logistics modules in AX 2012 R3 to help our Organization achieve the defined business goals and recommend solutions that are aligned with the strategical objectives;
2. Analyze the existing processes, current systems, and highlight areas of improvement and define to-be processes in the scope of the AX 2012 R3 implementation;
3. Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in requirement elicitation;
4. Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions;
5. Document process diagrams, requirements, and create functional specifications;
6. Analyze and decompose complex requirements;
7. Enhance opportunities by identifying new processes / functions to be configured / developed / implemented;
8. Oversee the development of the product as per the specifications;
9. Facilitate change and configuration management;
10. Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions;
11. Verify the functionality of the endproduct according to the requirements specifications;
12. Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents, and other functional and technical documentation.
Type and duration of previous experience:
· Minimum 9 years professional experience in overall IT industry in IT systems design, development, deployment and support;
· At least 6 plus years of relevant experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX with Production and Trade and Logistics modules;
· International work experience is a highly appreciated plus.
Specific skills required:
· High level of English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing);
· Working knowledge of data process modeling tools;
· Communicate in a clear and efficient way, with good presentations skills.
Thorough knowledge on AX 2012 for:
· Inventory management;
· Warehouse management;
· Sales and marketing;
· Production order and scheduling including BOM, production Route, work orders, etc.;
· Master scheduling.
· Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude;
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential;
· Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization, with capability to influence decisions and lead others to achieve results;
· Proven ability to solve complex business problems using analytical reasoning;
· Elicitation and comprehension skills;
· Ability to work in a complex international environment;
· Responsive problem solver and proactive to take actions;
· Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities;
· Demonstrated positive attitude, self-motivated, team player.
· Bachelor’s in business administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems: or any other equivalent degree or experience.