Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company from IT & Telecoms industry
Descripción de la oferta
As a Security Architect, you must guarantee the security of the communication and information infrastructure for the company's user community and the information systems through planning, design and guaranteeing the implementation of security.
The general cybersecurity architecture must provide the necessary basis for the design, documentation, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of security solutions and infrastructures, including the security controls necessary for the prevention, detection and response of security incidents or cyberattacks as well as the implementation of security policy requirements.
It will be based on standardized and reusable design patterns that support the business and functional needs of the business while promoting efficient segmentation of infrastructure components to facilitate the identification, containment, eradication and recovery of a compromise.
- Evaluate security solutions through proof of concepts
- Design solutions that include service aspects (cf. ITIL service design activities)
- Integrate new solutions with the existing framework based on an architectural security plan
- Maintains a holistic view of the organization's ICT strategy, processes, information and assets
- Links the mission, strategy and business processes with ICT and Cyber defence strategies
- Designs, integrates and implements complex Cybersecurity solutions from a technical perspective
- Align cybersecurity strategy and planning with the organization's business objectives
- Manage stakeholder participation in the development of new processes and systems and verify viability
- Ensures that technical solutions, procedures and development models are up-to-date and comply with standards
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
CISSP, CCNP Security, MCSE Security or equal
Experience of at least 5 years in a similar position
Availability to move to northern Italy
English (B2 mandatory, C1 desired), Italian (it will be a plus)
- Network protocols (including IP, TCP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, Syslog-ng, HTTP, IP routing and failover protocols, IEEE 802.1x)
- Cryptographic solutions (including common standards and ciphers, symmetric and asymmetric encryption, PKI, HSM, smart cards)
- Security protocols (including SSL / TLS, IPsec, VPN)
- Authentication, authorization and accounting (including RADIUS, TACACS +, Kerberos)
- Business development of Active Directory and GPO
- Audit of systems and networks to detect weaknesses and configuration vulnerabilities.
- Strengthening / protecting Windows servers and desktops
- Automation of tasks and administration using scripts and / or programming languages (eg Python, PowerShell, Perl, Java)
- Defence-in-depth security architecture
- Enterprise security architectures
- Ability to write complete documentation.
- Service management (ITIL)
- Project management (PMI, PRINCE)
- Security management and governance (COBIT)
- NIST SP-800 Series
- ISO 27001 Implementation
- ISO 27001 Auditing
- Career development
- Growing multinational company (+5.000 employees +25 countries)
- Getting involved in a major European Cyber Security project