At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Want to be a part of our team?The Senior Networking Technical Architect’s primary responsibility will be to interpret business requirements into a technical network solutions framework and to provide technology roadmaps governed by strategic direction, business requirements as well as resourcing and financial constraints.
Working at NTT
1. Provide technical direction, frameworks and technology roadmaps to meet business strategic needs.
2. Perform solution design, sales support, business development and transition of projects from presales to delivery.
3. Participate or lead in scope of work determination, product pricing and RFP/RFI responses.
4. Assist with the determination of outsourcing, product pricing and collaborate with the Client Partner to develop an implementation solution.
5. Manage client proof of concept (POC) initiatives and setup and delivery of the POC.
6. Train, coach and mentor the sales team, engineers, consultants and specialists.
7. Apply technical project lead knowledge and experience to guide successful implementation of a system solution.
8. Perform a variety of tasks that will directly impact opportunity pursuit and realisation.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard career level descriptor for job level:
• Have wide-ranging experience
• Uses professional concepts and company objectives to solve complex issues in creative ways
• Networks with others outside own area of expertise
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results
• May coordinate others’ activities
• Typically requires significant related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.