We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. Weve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Our current stack includes Rails with RSpec & Capybara, Redis, Postgres, Sidekiq on the back-end. We use Ember.js on the front-end, and React-Native for mobile (iOS & Android).
We will help you to become a better engineer by supporting you to set goals and have regular one on ones to work on your professional and personal development.
- Experience in writing modular and clean code that is easy to test;
- Understand RESTful APIs and worked with a variety of them over the past years
- Experience working in a cross-functional team with a product manager, back-end developer, mobile developer and a QA engineer
- Up-to-date on new technologies, and know when to introduce them in the stack;
- Critical mindset about building a product and care about quality;
- Good English skills;
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.