An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of the Support Team based in Barcelona.
Successful candidates will be given full product training.
The Junior EAM Technical Support Analyst provides support to customers, answering questions on technical and functional usage of product via the telephone and/or Internet; and conveys customer feedback to the product development staff. This position serves as primary support liaison between company and customer in a highly team oriented environment.
• Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer and documents incidents in required tracking systems.
• Proactively keeps customer informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability.
• Involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting including remote desktop viewing through tools such as WebEx.
• Responsible for appropriate referral to other support analysts, provides feedback to Development with guidance from mentor (more senior analysts) and liaises with other Departments.
• Focuses on developing knowledge in specific product suite or operating environments.
• Contributes information to the Support knowledge base.
• Manages workload effectively following Support Procedures.
• Chat response.
• Graduated in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering.
• Able to perform basic queries against a database, understanding sql codes
• Previous experience working on Support
• Languages: Fluent French or German and fluent in English.
• Good problem solving and analytic skills.
• Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
• Good writing and editing skills.
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
• Able to provide oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
• User of Microsoft Office applications
• Previous experience on Enterprise Asset Management software.
• Oracle server, Java, Apache, Jboss, xml, traces, network.
Infor employees have:
- A sense of urgency -Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat.
- A passion for customer success –Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor.
- A thirst for innovation –Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and other will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology.
- A focus on results -Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what works; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
- A sense of community -Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role.