Leading multinational, with subsidiaries throughout Europe, has built in Barcelona one of the major Hubs in e-Commerce in Europe. Agrupa Global Talent is working to attract the best talent!!! We are looking for employees who enjoy working in the digital world and are eager to actively shaping it at one of the largest retailers. Play an active part in shaping the future of e-commerce.
A security advisor is responsible to monitor the development phases of an application project for the organization. Focus is on Web applications.
In that sense, a security advisor is having an advising position in the development team in all software developing phases including:
- Requirement Specification
- Define strategies to achieve sustainable high level of security awareness in the teams.
- Conduct trainings and workshops in order to enable all members from a team to gain the necessary security awareness for their role.
- Establish new forensics tools and security software systems in general, to continuously scan for security issues.
- Have knowledge of attack vectors. An attacker may use them to get a piece of software exploited.
- Make use of attack tools to try to exploit security issues in the developed software from the team. This would be really helpful to determine any software vulnerabilities that may be existent.
- Execute Whitebox testing, means he should be able to read and understand java code.
- Give support to the DevOps managing the CI/CD to integrate self or external developed security tools.
- Support external companies by executing pentests for the developed applications.
- Review reported security incidents. This includes setting the right criticality, reproducing the issue and deriving recommended fixes for the developers.
What we offer
You will be part of an international project team composed of people from different countries and background where you’ll be able to share your experience and knowledge to carry-out the team activity and meet the objectives.
On top of this, as team member of the e-commerce solutions department, you’ll have a personal follow-up from the whole management team to help you for all business-related questions and guide you from day one in familiarizing yourself with your job. This will help you quickly to find your way around and embrace the team spirit.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Your tool Experiences
- Burp Suite
- ZED Attack Proxy
- OWASP Dependency Scanner
- ECSP: EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer
- CSSLP: Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
- GSSP-JAVA: GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
- GWEB: GIAC Certified Web Application Defender
- GSSP-.NET: GIAC Secure Software Programmer- .NET
- CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker
- CES: Certified Encryption Specialist
You are the best
- Understanding of the complex processes within an e-commerce company.
- An analytical, structured, process-oriented and targeted working method.
- Strong communicator, self-initiative, creativity and diplomatic skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable in SCRUM methodology.
Completed degree studies in (business) information technology or comparable qualifications.