Account Manager Trainee en Barcelona
Barcelona, Catalonia, ES
Company: Fut Ure Recruitment and Technology
Category: Arts, Design, Entertainment, Sports, and Media Occupations
Published on 2021-12-20T13:11:05.000000Z
We are looking for an Account Manager Trainee to join our young and international team in the center of Barcelona (Spain). We are Fut-Ure Recruitment & Technology, an international headhunting company working with multinational enterprises and startups around Europe to provide them with the top candidates in the IT sector. You will be working closely with a team of Recruitment professionals from whom you will learn new techniques and new organization setups in a growing, young, and evolving startup.
Lo que vas a hacer
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing and hunting of candidates using the company's network (IT, Technical Sales & Engineering Recruitment)
- Search and implementation of new sourcing channels
- Advertisement of vacancies
- Qualification and interview of candidates
- Sending CVs to customers, developing long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers
- Development of own candidates' network
- Follow-up with candidates
- Participation in the online marketing strategy and company visibility and positioning
- Developing an understanding of the IT, Tech Sales & Engineering market
- Paid traineeship contract (6 months) + the possibility of employment after successful completion.
- Partially remote work (2-3 days at the office per week) + flexible schedules
- Participate in team events and training with the team
- The chance to get to know other cultures and develop language skills
- The chance to work for a dynamic and fast-growing start-up company where you can make the difference
- The opportunity to develop your technical and soft skills through online courses and continuous learning.
Qué es lo que pedimos
- You are about to graduate (last year) or have graduated with a Bachelor or Master's Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Information Technology, Human Resources, Psychology or similar
- You speak excellent English, at least C1 level, Spanish and other European languages are a big plus.
- You are business, quality, detail-oriented and you have a curiosity to learn new things.
- You make connections with people easily and have excellent communication skills, you love to make an impact and help other people
- You are committed to achieving the best quality and you are results-driven
- You are a self-starter, take initiative and bring new ideas
- Experiencia no requerida
- 0 a 6 meses
- Mínimo estudios universitarios requeridos
¿Piensas que eres el candidato perfecto? ¡Puedes hacer click en 'Solicitar esta oferta' y te contactaremos lo antes posible!