Node.js (advanced) About Indy
At Indy, our mission is to empower freelancers to manage their independent business through powerful online marketing, workflow, and payment tools. Indy is an international, remote and family first company.
We are seeking a middle Node.js Backend Engineer, motivated by a strong software engineering culture. Our tight-knit, high-performance engineering team is responsible for developing and strengthening the app that allows independent professionals to connect and collaborate with a diverse network of potential customers and other talented professionals.
The Node.js Backend Engineer will be working with one of our multi-functional Scrum teams to help build our product on the backend side.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build advanced backends for web/mobile/cloud applications in an Agile process
- Work on backend API and unit and integration tests
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Collaborate with front end developers for efficient integration
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Experience with at least one of the popular Node.js frameworks/libraries, preferably LoopBack, Nest.
- Experience with relational or non-relational databases (we use MongoDB)
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience working in Agile environment
- English B1+
- Experience with AWS, AWS SQS, Apache Kafka
- Docker Swarm, Kubernetes container orchestration experience
- Understanding of software architecture and communication protocols – microservices, REST
- Unix/Linux shell scripting skills
What we offer:
- Remote / hybrid working environment with the access to co-working spaces (Upflex) whenever you need it
- 50% tax break rule (PKUP)
- Health insurance (Luxmed)
- Learning opportunities: access to the O’Reilly platform and any courses that you’d like to do for your professional development
- Work with an international team of professionals, passionate about the product they create
- Online (offline if possible) get-togethers and team-building activities
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Home office support
- Apple equipment