Leading multinational company in the FMCG and household products sector is looking for new staff to join the team.
The Digital Marketing Specialist's role is to design, create, manage and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and product, whether they are long-term digital marketing campaigns or short-term advertising techniques. Since the company started expanding into the digital field and especially into the B2C Area, the specialist should be adept at all marketing tools available inside the marketplaces and have strong proficiency of tools necessary to drive traffic into the desired POS'.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Planning, development and execution of national and international digital programs and campaigns using the most efficient assets such as Online PR/SMM/SEO/SEM/Deal Sites/Affiliates/Paid Ads/e-Mail
- Managing digital marketing campaigns and relationships with 3rd parties on an international basis.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio
Core competency Requirements;
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a strong understanding of social
Marketing, programmatic and performance marketing
- Deep understanding in Digital Marketing Tools
- Strong understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Team Management and Leadership
- Sleeves-Up Mentality
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Good command of English and Spanish; German will be an asset; any other language will be a plus