At Lifullconnect we simplify search by centralizing millions of ads from thousands of websites in just one click. Running websites of over 180M visits per month in more than 70 countries is certainly not a piece of cake but with 15+ years of experience and a brilliant team behind the scenes, we manage to help our users make the best possible decision when they search for the life they want, every single day.
At LC you’ll find a team of around 300 people doing great things in an actual start-up atmosphere. We set ourselves challenging goals, promote autonomy as a way to achieve ever-higher summits, interact and collaborate with humbleness and have a supportive approach as our main driver.
We are looking for a Sales Lead, who will be leading a team of Digital Sales/Account Managers. The mission of this role is to coach and support the team to ensure outstanding results in terms of client base size and quality, and revenues. For this position, we are looking for a professional with extensive Sales and Business Development within the Digital Business, who has also led sales teams in this environment.
What you will do:
- Regular Follow-up on the team’s sales activity and its outcome
- Ensure that industry and internal methods and best practices are being used daily
- Mentor, support, motivate, and develop team members to ensure great levels of growth and satisfaction
- Deal personally with specific accounts, regions, or situations, where needed
- Foster a challenge-driven environment of commitment, drive, and creativity
- Establish strategy, plan, and execute it with the team to achieve the goals.
- Report to the Sales Director the results, progress, and needs of your team weekly.
What we expect from you:
- Previous solid experience managing sales teams in the Digital Business (Digital is a keyword!)
- Very strong knowledge of Online Marketing Metrics and business models; CPC, CPM, CPL, etc.
- Online marketing knowledge and experience with web analytics, SEM, SEO, CRM
- Used to working towards targets and KPIs
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns, strong problem-solving ability
- A solid and demonstrable people development focus
- A cultural fit with our team DNA: resilience, development, empathy, and commitment
- Native or advanced level of English and/or Spanish.
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at Lifullconnect is our culture and an environment where everyone can take on challenges, and make an impact while learning and growing along the way.
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best (aka benefits & perks):
- A remote-first culture that will allow you to choose where you want to work from (your home or our office in Barcelona).
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives.
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company.
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities.
- Online English lessons for all levels.
- Private medical insurance.
- Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant, Transport, Kindergarten).