EMEA Business Analytics and Forecasting Manager (pro-active assessment)
null, null, ES
Category: Management Occupations
Published on 2022-01-16T11:46:30.000000Z
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabricat Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect thedignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo. We know that the success of our businessdepends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve aroundthe world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences. That iswhy we in EMEA are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds,perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belongand can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson &Johnson means "You Belong"!
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The EMEA Business Analytics and Forecasting Manager is a key member of a TA-dedicated EMEA BI teamproviding the Integrated Brand Value Teams (IBVTs) with actionable recommendations, derived frombest in class descriptive and predictive analytics, to inform business decisions on a Europeanlevel.
The role holder works in close collaboration with the other members of the BI team (BusinessInsights Manager, Market Research Manager, CI Manager), and external partners to deliver an addedvalue service to the internal customer.
To serve the TA's and brands' business imperatives in an integrated manner, the Business Analyticsand Forecasting Manager plans and coordinates the analytics and forecasting activities for his/herdedicated TA, and oversees the service provided by contracted outsourced analysts.
Co-ordinator and Supervisor:
- Analytics planning: Ensures that across therapeutic area / brands, analytics plans are built and continuously updated to meet business objectives with the right balance of methodologies, timings, and costs
- Effectively manages Business Analytics budgets for individual projects under his/her leadership within resource constraints.
Team Member and Networker:
- Is a key contributor to the activities of the EMEA Analytics and Forecasting Centre of Excellence (CoE).
- Leads selected cross-therapeutic area projects for the CoE, in order to develop and roll-out new capabilities and practices.
- Plays a leadership role in delivering pan-EMEA/cross therapeutic area studies.
- Partners with the Business Intelligence Managers to ensure that insights synthesized from research are translated into compelling, actionable recommendations for the brand teams.
- Networks closely with global analytics colleagues to guide the development of global plans that reflect region needs and support the roll-out of global activities in-region.
- Educates and coach BI and marketing colleagues on appropriate analytics and forecasting strategies to address the brand key strategic questions.
- Provides actionable recommendations by conducting business analyses at senior levels to relevant stakeholders. Uses all relevant internal (e.g. CRM, Finance) and external (e.g. IMS) data sources to achieve optimal results.
- Develops and/or maintains brand and therapeutic area level forecasts for the focus area (LRFP, NBD, ad hoc)
- Identifies key metrics and leading indicators that provide a 360° view of the business. Builds and enhances a standardized KPI-reporting that enables key stakeholders to take appropriate action.
- Proactively detects business needs and issues that are currently not being addressed. Drives development of analytic approaches that lead to a comprehensive understanding of the business performance to support decision-making.
- Challenges existing and seeks out new business intelligence agencies in order to continuously optimize Business Analytics methodologies and tools.
- Proactively liaises with Global, EMEA, and operating company colleagues to identify synergies in business analytics.
- Subject matter expert on all relevant Business Analytics methodologies and tools. Transfers knowledge to the organization by trainings in order to help business partners accomplish fact-based decision-making.
This is a pro-active assessment (therapeutic area and products will be specified later).
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to coordinate and coach multiple stakeholders for the delivery of projects.
- Functional mastery, combined with ability and wish to transfer knowledge and develop skills of other professionals.
- Ability to build productive, sustained relationships with contractors and colleagues in EMEA, Global and operating company teams.
- Commercially aware with strong presentation and communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
- An ability to challenge the status quo and showing leadership in change management. Pro-actively looking for innovative techniques that build competitive advantage.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Awareness of and adherence to J&J Credo values, SOPs, policies and guidelines.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare analytics and forecasting within the pharmaceutical industry and/or agency side.
- A strong background and understanding of science and marketing.
The role is Central Europe based and will involve travel (
It is anticipated that the role holder will be based in his/her current country of residence aslong as easy access to travel/transportation and local hosting is available at a Janssenoffice.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicantswill receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not bediscriminated against on the basis of disability.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/MiddleEast/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa,Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.