Are you willing to be part of the team that drastically transforms how Oracle is winning our Mid Market customers? And are you motivated by working in a high energy team with a new go to market strategy, a dynamic empowering organization and with market-leading cloud SaaS solutions?
Then you might be the perfect candidate as an entrepreneurial digital sales representative for our Mid-Market ERP sales organisation.
Back Office applications are growing at a very fast pace, more than 30% per year[PW1] , and Oracle is looking forward to hiring a self-starter with drive, who wants to increase Oracle's footprint through consultative selling, being passionate about customer-centric problem solving and by accompanying our customers on their digitalization journey.
Do you love to see customers grow and develop their business? Are you passionate about technology and how digitalization changes the way people and organizations work? Do you have the drive and ability to maximise sales and build rewarding client relationships? With our extensive, world-class product portfolio, and the most complete and integrated cloud platform in the world, you could collaborate with some of Oracle’s most exciting customers on their digital journeys.
- You will be a Sales Account Manager responsible for ensuring the success of Oracle’s customers focusing on retention and expansion of existing customer cloud-relationships
- Drive upsell and x-sell opportunities for existing cloud customers by showing how Oracle’s application suite can help customers solve the challenges they face today, whilst also future proofing their business. Customer Advocacy is key for us.
- Ensuring our customers realise the value of their solutions by working with the wider Oracle team including CSM and Product teams to improve customer satisfaction and outcomes in your customer accounts.
- Develop key relationships at all levels within your customer business to ensure both strategic and operational access to facilitate customer advocacy and growth.
- Manage your active pipeline of forecasted sales opportunities to meet monthly quota objectives
- Maintain knowledge of Oracle SaaS cloud solution capabilities and services, as well as industry and digital trends relevant for your customers
- Liaise with the Oracle and partner ecosystem, including Oracle Consulting, Sales Consulting, Alliance & Channel, Customer Success, Oracle Partners and Support organizations to resolve issues for customers
- Ensure the use of the internal tools, processes to provide the data required to successfully manage and forecast sales (OSC, Customer Connect, etc), and update the business on the status of the customer
- Research and communicate current industry/digitalization trends, drivers and potential.
- Translate Oracle's Strategy and Marketing Messages to your customer base
- Create Value Propositions and communicate the benefits of these to your customer contacts
- Design customer focused solutions and put teams and task forces together to deliver them.
- Produce an accurate weekly forecast and pipeline using appropriate internal systems.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with other Oracle LOBs to ensure resources are available as and when required.
- Establish contractual agreements between Oracle and Customers
- Maintain contact with accounts through proper means of relationship building
- Maintain awareness of partner competence and capability with focus on delivering customer value through the entire customer lifecycle
- Operate in line with Oracle's business processes and procedures
- Deliver and co-ordinate customer presentations and demonstrations
- Attend relevant industry/subject forums/professional associations for competence building
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us be the number one cloud company in the world and stay true to driving customer value. We also look for:
- Experience selling SaaS, other Cloud solutions or consulting services, from lead nurturing to deal closing, we will look for understanding of the full sales cycle and your involvement in it.
- Proven ability to analyse and quickly understand customer needs and leverage insights for consultative selling
- Ability to offer a unique perspective by reframing and challenging the way customers view their business; know how to structure a sales pitch to highlight customer value and influence key decision makers
- Adept at driving two-way communication by clearly articulating value proposition and applying to address customer’s pain points,
- Passion to track digital and industry trends and understand its implications for customers
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and young organization, with a dynamic leadership team
- Comfortable working in an organization based on trust and openness – being empowered to speak up and every day try to improve how we work and how we put customers first
- Ability to work independently and with a team, in an efficient and organized manner
- Ability to accurately forecast, report and successfully close new business.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience leveraging social media to drive contacts
- Business development, prospecting and strong presentation skills.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.