Reporting to: Senior Technical Architect
As the Architect for Fenergo SaaS products you will champion the use of our API First platforms to produce robust and innovative solutions for real world business problems.
Acting as a thought leader and coach for our team of Solutions Architects and Technical Leads you will lead knowledge sharing and education of our teams and you will support the delivery of our SaaS projects by demonstrating a deep understanding of the integration and extension patterns available.
To be successful in this role you must have a passion for solutions design and software architecture while at the same time possessing a deep commitment to knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
You will work closely with our technical and business stakeholders to set realistic expectations and clear understanding of our platform capabilities so communication skills, curiosity and the ability to deeply empathise with others will be vital to your success.
Finally, you will build solutions and proof of concept applications that connect to our SaaS platforms and demonstrate capabilities and options for using our platforms to produce business outcomes. Development skills and experience working with APIs will be required to succeed as the SaaS Engineering Architecture Advocate.
- Act as the advocate for SaaS Engineering architectural patterns and represent those patterns to our partners and the rest of our organisation
- Produce and maintain clear documentation which explains the available patterns and options for integrations with our SaaS platforms
- Coach project teams and solutions architects who need to design solutions for real world business problems using our SaaS platforms
- Own and maintain client facing material which guides our prospects and customers in engaging with the FenX platform
- Coordinate and lead education and knowledge sharing events for partners and staff
- Represent our SaaS platforms with clients and prospects by sharing knowledge and understanding of our architecture
- Participate in on-call duties rotation for out of hours Support
- May be required to travel occasionally (15%)
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Experience working as a technical or solutions architect, designing cloud application platforms
- Experience working with enterprise integration patterns
- Experience working as a member of a software development team delivering to cloud native environments
- Experience and understanding of event driven and distributed systems
- Experience with consuming RESTful APIs in software applications and interacting with them
- Knowledge of RESTful API design
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Buddy system for all new starters
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through ‘Fenergo University’
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- State of the art new offices in the heart of Dublin’s Docklands with great facilities, canteen and games area
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more