Intel FPGA (regular) Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll part of Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
What you will learn and contribute to
Hardware Integration Test team is looking for motivated hardware professionals for its FPGA design team. The challenges you will face include design of FPGA’s supporting high data throughput and high-speed interfaces. You will create and review requirements for functional, design and interface specifications based on system and HW specifications. Your scope of work will include daily cooperation with project managers in planning activities.
In this job, you will work with
- Xillinx, Intel FPGA
- Vivado, Questasim
- Version control and code review systems
Your skills and experience You have:
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering, or an equivalent education
- 1-3+ years working experience in digital FPGA design area
- Experience with HDL design - and simulation tools (VHDL/Verilog, UVM/SystemVerilog, Vivado, Quartus
- Experience with measurement equipment such as high speed oscilloscopes, microprocessor debuggers
- Technology knowledge about FPGAs of various vendors
It would be nice if you also had:
- Good understanding of FPGA development process
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- At least communicative English
What we offer Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation