You’ll be responsible for building the “client side” of our web applications helping to build an amazing user experience.
You should be able to translate our customer and company needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Your main responsibility will be helping us build a web application that delivers an amazing user experience to our customers. This will involve:
- Writing code to support our development goals and roadmap
- Collaborating with the development team to prioritise work tasks
- Helping turn customer feedback and requests into functional requirements
- Maintaining existing code and implementing bug fixes
- Documenting your work and providing input into technical documents and user guides
- Working with the team to ideate new features and functions
- Approaching your work with an entrepreneurial mindset
3 years minimum experience in a front end development or similar role
Must have experience and knowledge using the following languages and frameworks:
Good to have experience with the following languages and frameworks:
- HTML and CSS
- Restful APIs