Our Barcelona-based Tech department is now about to grow even further!
Being a team of 14 (including our CTO), we are ready to welcome new mates
Our platform is coded in React and .NET we have a React Native mobile app as well.
If you are currently open to a change, this might be a challenging opportunity for you!
Arbolus is changing the way businesses learn and retain knowledge
We believe experience is worth sharing, so we set out to help people with experience share their experience easily with businesses.
Today, Arbolus is the first platform that helps businesses build and work with networks of experts, advisors, and freelance consultants. Our product has been a big hit with global consulting firms (e.g. the big four) and Fortune 500 companies who use third parties to inform their business strategy.
Based in London, we are a venture-backed scale-up with global offices in Barcelona (our largest), New York, and Gurgaon
Arbolus' product is used by 100s of the world's largest companies
We combine a .NET backend with a React web app and React Native mobile app. Today the platform allows 1000s of experts to build relationships with 100s of professional companies, working with them securely on our workspace.
We are looking to expand the product in 2022 with a great team of in-house developers, providing new features to truly disrupt this massive industry.
- Plan – you will translate business requirements into technical deliverable features
- Develop – you will find innovative solutions to our business problems, utilizing some of the best tools on the market
- Collaborate – you will be part of a technical team and contribute to its success and improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with at least one frontend framework like ReactJS or similar
- Familiarity with git (GitHub) and version control best practices
- Passionate about building high-quality software
- Professional English
- Willingness to learn and develop
Nice to have
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs is desired
- Expert-level knowledge of ReactJS
- Experience with React Native apps
- Familiarity and experience with Agile methodologies
What we offer
- Competitive base-pay + bonus
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Private health insurance
- Regular hackathons + training budget
- International exposure
- Great team & strong office culture
- 2x annual retreats and regular socials
- Monday office breakfast
- Free coffee, tea and snacks in the office
- Work from home days
- Flexible remuneration of food and transport with Cobee card
- Language courses (English, Spanish, Catalan)
- Intensive Fridays