Scrum (nice to have)
REST API (advanced)
Web Services (advanced)
Agile (advanced) It isn't just about technology — it's about open-minded people who love technology and have everything they need to pursue their passion to create innovation. We are about people who create bold things, who make the difference, who have fun, and who love their work. Our mission is to be a valuable partner for our clients (from start-ups to large enterprises) who represent different domains e.g., health care, retail, enterprise, automotive, education, etc. We measure our success by our client's success. We are successfully cooperating with our client, one of the largest banks in Singapore. This is not just another traditional bank. DBS is the one of the biggest and most innovative banks in APAC region. Joining our team, you will be a part of the new journey in digitalization. As a part of the team, you will get a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies in a large multinational team! Currently we are planning to start ambitious project to further develop and enhance existing banking platform. The Solution is an internet banking platform, based on micro frontends and new backend to gain benefits of faster integration of new features, maintainability and deploying to cloud. This is a new version of the existing platform, built with new tech and new architecture. The aim is to build the next generation of product, providing best-in-class UX experience and configurability that will enable us to use the product across different countries/markets.
YOU ARE ✨
✅a hands-on leader that regularly codes
✅comfortable leading a tribe of 10 engineers by example
✅in love with solving problems and building solutions
✅enthusiast of Agile development and putting the customer first in anything you design (experience with SCRUM is a plus)
✅self-motivated and have a demonstrated track record of self-learning and going above and beyond
✅excited to create high traffic back and front-end distributed services for customers
✅strong advocate of good coding standards and like the use of coding tools that will push you to improve the code you deliver like Sonar;
✅going hit the ground running on Day 1 - you take ownership of your work and can work independently;
✅experienced in design and clearly understand concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs, RPC, SPRING Framework and Micro Front Ends
✅knowledgeable of the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming using Java, Kotlin, Typescript or Python, or composition using Golang;
✅proficient in Java, Spring framework, Spring Boot, Spring Security, OAuth 2.0, JPA, Junit, JMeter, Gradle/Maven and Jenkins;
✅proficient in either Angular, React or VueJs. You have demonstrable, in-depth experience building microservices;
✅familiar with SQL & NoSQL solutions and understand the pros and cons of relational and free form databases. Good hands on experience with both databases.
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH ♂️
- Team of engineers for which you would be a lead;
- Design and Development of Restful API/ Webservices on a cloud platform for service and consumption;
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
- Analyzing and optimizing performance and reliability of application’s front-end;
- Building responsive Web applications using React.js;
- Building Microservices with the 12 Factor App Pattern on Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF);
- Creating and maintaining software automation using CI-CD;
- Delivery and integration of Microservices with web and mobile applications;
- Writing automated unit, feature, and regression test suites;
- Git and are at home with source control concepts such as merge, rebase and pull.
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work on an awesome project!
- Establish trust and build relations with many stakeholders, be able to propose and implement solutions;
- Support your technical and personal growth – we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our company;;
- Share many other advantages: attractive salary, modern office, a package of benefits, language classes and more
- Work hard, play hard and have fun!