An exceptional opportunity has opened to work for a global mobile content publisher. Due to company’s growth, Upify is now on the lookout for an energetic and self-starter Account Manager with the right level of stamina to drive sales of existing and new company’s partners to the next level.
A rewarding job within a great team where your ideas will be taken onboard, and you will witness on a daily basis the impact of your input in the overall company’s results. Real opportunities to grow within the company at the same time that enjoying working with some of the most exciting brands in gaming and digital entertainment with some of the largest telecommunication companies in the word.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience juggling multiple clients and projects simultaneously and meeting targets.
An exceptionally committed and results-driven Account Manager. Persistent to the core with the ability to identify new sources of revenue and innovative ways to present our mobile content and Value Added Services (VAS) to our distribution partners.
A true roll up your sleeves attitude, good at both, fulfilling admin tasks to support sales and creating solid account plans to sustain clients growth. The candidate will be able to follow instructions to align efforts with the Business Development team and set strategy, and work under her/his own initiative.
The right candidate will be customer obsessed, always keen to run the extra-mile to support partners and to meet Upify’s ambitious goals.
You will be able to work remotely and in our beautiful premises in sunny Alcalá de Henares, just outside Madrid.
International travel will be expected.
A peek into a day at Upify https://youtu.be/6S0fht-3y7Y
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Provide outstanding support to ensure ongoing grow of distribution channels (Carrier, D2C, app stores, OEMs and other third-party channels) ensuring that we drive usage and revenue.
· Prepare and present monthly and quarterly roadmaps to Telcos and applicable channels.
· Schedule and monitoring of deployment calendar and coordination with Deployment team and distribution channels, including accurate recording of information in Upify’s admin systems and databases.
· Thorough follow up and tracking of communications between Telcos, content providers and cross-functional internal and external teams to make sure outstanding support is provided to partners and tasks are timely completed.
· Create and analyse relevant metrics and KPIs to measure the success and effectiveness of our mobile products and services. Monitoring the performance of the services on a daily basis, creating daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis, taking corrective action where needed to improve performance and presenting outcomes at all levels, including at C and Founder level.
· Ensure that we collect requirements and, achieve the best visibility for our content and that you drive maximum usage and revenue from existing and new services through planning and executing marketing plans and building strong relationships with customers. Define, agree and execute monthly marketing campaigns with key channels.
· Continuously innovate and find new ways to gain competitive advantages, Identify client’s needs and opportunities to cross/upsell content, Upify’s services and technology to support the business.
· Prepare catalogues, presentations, content slides, and other sales materials as required by Director of Business Development to support sales.
· Work closely with the deployment team and developers to ensure that we have the correct handset support for the local market and that handset lists are received from key channels on a monthly basis. Oversee the correct content files are delivered.
· . Develop plans to overcome deck placement issues,. Report monthly on key wins and deck placement percentages.
· Brief and approve asset creation for content and campaigns. Coordinate assets and collateral material are delivered in time and meets Upify’s quality standards,
· Assist in the ongoing evolution of our mobile services to enhance engagement ensuring users keep coming back to our stores.
· Minimum 3 years of Account Management in digital entertainment -ideally within the Telcos, VAS or gaming sectors.
· English, fluent verbal and written.
· Fluent in Spanish both written and verbal.
· Excellent computing skills, highly experienced with MS Excel.
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills. Demonstrated strong experience analysing data and taking decisions based in findings from metrics and KPIs.
· Demonstrated experience following up with a high volume of clients and projects concurrently, on tight deadlines and high workload while coping with the requirements of a fast-moving environment.
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to perform under pressure and to operate with a level of autonomy.
· High energy, confident and collaborative nature with an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Persuasive communication style; ability to influence internally and externally.
· Experience presenting information to senior management in a clear and concise manner.
· Market-oriented, customer obsessed with the ability to gain rapport and forge long-lasting partnerships.
· Passionate about technology, mobile, telecommunications and/or gaming is a must.
· Proven track record of achievements.
· Be familiar with different carrier billing flows.
· Educated to a degree level ideally in a business, marketing or statistics discipline.
· English native or Cambridge C2 Proficiency level.
· Experience designing procedures.
· Understanding of marketing mix.
· Experience managing and optimising mobile acquisition campaigns through Google Ads, DSPs, Facebook and other media platforms.
· Experience with analytics tool such as Google Analytics, Google Datastudio and PowerBi.
· 22 days annual leave.
· Permanent contract.
· Private health care package.
· 1 day remote work a week.
· 8 weeks full-remote a year.
· Summer rota 8am to 3pm and 9am to 3pm all year long on Fridays.
· Participation in international projects and enjoy working with some of the most iconic brands in the digital entertainment industry, including the top 1 and 5 most downloaded games in Google Play’s history.
· Fair play, collaborative working environment and approachable senior management team.