We are still looking for the very Top Talent…and we would be delighted if you were to join our team!
More in details, UST is a multinational company based in North America, certified as a Top Employer company with over 29.000 employees all over the world and presence in more than 30 countries. We are leaders on digital technology services, and we provide large-scale technologic solutions to big companies.
What we look for?
For our International team we are looking for an IT Infrastructure & Operation Analyst who will be part of a Global Business Service organization that is managing thousands of servers across the globe both on prem and on cloud as well. You main functions will be:
- The candidate will have the capacity to build and maintain server, networks.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Apply the company standards on security (Policies) and remediate the vulnerabilities identified.
- Use the standard operations process following ITIL using the Service Now tool for request, change, incident processes.
- Meeting with the software developers to discuss the system software needs.
- Be available to work out of business time on exceptional basis and when required for incident resolution or scheduled maintenance.
- OS: Windows Server (Linux good to have)
- Database: MS SQL Server (Oracle good to have)
- Security: Active Directory
- Hypervisor: VmWare ESX
- Network: Cisco router/switches, DNS, DHCP, Firewall
- English: B2/C1
Valuable and desirable: being entitled of Disability Certificate
What can we offer?
- 23 days of Annual Leave plus the 24th and 31st of December as discretionary days!
- Numerous benefits (Heath Care Plan, Internet Connectivity, Life and Accident Insurances).
- `Retribución Flexible´ Program: (Meals, Kinder Garden, Transport, online English lessons, Heath Care Plan…)
- Free access to several training platforms
- Professional stability and career plans
- UST also, compensates referrals from which you could benefit when you refer professionals.
- The option to pick between 12 or 14 payments along the year.
- Real Work Life Balance measures (flexibility, WFH or remote work policy, compacted hours during summertime…)
- UST Club Platform discounts and gym Access discounts