HCL Technologies is an Indian-born global technology company helping companies reinvent their businesses for the digital age. HCL provides end-to-end services across industry verticals to leading companies, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
Our goal is to strengthen the brand in Spain.
We have mostly international projects, something very positive for the professional and personal growth of employees.
We are looking for an IT Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our recruitment team in Europe.
- Manage the recruiting needs for the Company business
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates’ skills
- Conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- Attend job fairs and careers events
- Staying current on the Company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
What we are looking for:
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management or similar
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Spanish and English.
- 2-4 years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Previous experience in the IT environment
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Attractive social benefits
- 100% remote working