At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit - we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace - do you Dare to Grow with us?
CEVA is undergoing significant transformation with multiple products and platforms being developed to support the business objectives.
We are looking for a JAVA Full Stack Developer and eager to work with ambitious individuals to take on this challenge and take advantage of this opportunity.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- You will be assigned to a CEVA Center of Excellence and will collaborate with solution owners, development peers, business analysts, product owners, and globally distributed teams to understand requirements and develop applications to address internal business needs within the CEVA Air & Ocean Freight Management area
- Activities include: Design, development, test and deployment activities, under leadership of a more senior expert
- Contribute with your knowledge, expertise and new ideas to improve the quality of the products to be designed and developed
- Work within and across Agile teams (SCRUM)
As a JAVA Developer you are part of the IT team. But you will have a close corporation with other CEVA colleagues in different roles.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- At least 3+ years’ experience in software development
- Strong experience in Java 8+ and Spring Boot framework
- Experience in working with Microservice Architecture and Messaging Systems
- Experience with Eclipse, Maven and GIT
- Knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes, or equivalent container orchestration platform
- Expertise in developing RESTful APIs using JSON with best implementation practices
- Fluent in English. You will be working in a diverse team, so English will be the language in the day to day activities.
- Cassandra and Elastic Search knowledge is a plus
- SonarQube, Kafka, Kibana, and Jenkins knowledge is also a plus
- Knowledge and experience developing SPA by using React is plus
- Freight Management sector experience is a plus