Support CMC Associates within the R&D department and help coordinate and manage analytical assessments at internal and external R&D laboratories: help coordinate sample shipments to laboratories. Receive reports from laboratories, assimilate data from studies and organize them in departmental templates to facilitate statistical analysis and critical assessment.
- Conduct data entry in departmental templates.
- With help of more senior members, interpret analytical data and analyze results using basic statistical techniques.
- Critically review third parties reports, request complementary information and seek clarifications as required.
- Oversee specific third parties activities and ensure project progress
- Participate in internal reports and presentations.
- Look for scientific literature to support/illustrate findings.
- Organize and follow-up sample shipments according to the company policy and third parties requirements. Obtain and archive corresponding documentation.
Requirements and personal skills
- Education: University Degree (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacy or Biology), PhD or a Master related with the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
- Languages: Fluent Spanish and English.
- Experience (years/area): R&D experience or Doctorate experience is a plus.
- Specific Knowledge: Knowledge of analytical methods applied to protein analysis, including bioassays. Practical knowledge/experience as analytical laboratory technician is a plus. Advanced knowledge of Excel including basic statistical analysis. Advanced use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Personal skills: Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze significant amounts of information. Very good attention to detail and accuracy, good organization skills, disposition to learn and ability to work in multicultural team.