We are looking for a Linux Systems Engineer - SRE passionate about automating, developing and executing best-practices, providing solution architectures, and strategy for DevOps adoption. This person will be part of our Málaga SRE team to design, develop, test, deliver and support our analytics and protection components. You may have started your career in software engineering or operations, but we want to hear from you if you've grown a deep understand ing of both over your career and passionately believe in making software delivery better. This is an opportunity to be part of a highly innovative company.
What will you do:
- Maintain the company infrastructure in both physical hardware and cloud VPCs.
- Implement systems and performance monitoring, alerting and reporting mechanisms for the current and future company infrastructure.
- Take care of the infrastructure security.
- Help the development teams designing and implementing pipelines and automations for development projects.
- Participate in new development projects analysis and planification.
- Provide technical support to the different teams.
- Implement PoCs for new projects in the company.
What do we expect:
- +3 years of DevOps experience
- Strong knowledge on Linux systems.
- Strong knowledge on cloud infrastrucure: AWS and GCE, IaC, terraform, cloudformation...
- Network and Data Security.
- Strong knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes (including EKS, GKE and bare metal clusters)
- Python development, Django, Celery, etc.
- Bash/sh scripting.
- Infrastructure, systems and applications monitoring.
- CI/CD knowledge: Gitlab/Jenkins/Teamcity/Bamboo/etc.
- Configuration management: ansible, puppet, chef, etc.
This is a full-time position at our office in Málaga (hybrid model)
You will have the opportunity to join a thrilling company and work with the most innovative technologies. Also, we offer many relevant benefits:
- Flexibility working hours
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Private medical insurance
- Ongoing training & growth opportunities
- Team building activities
- Fresh fruit, coffee, tea, snacks...