AppFollow is an App review management and App Store Optimization (ASO) platform.
Our primary goal is to simplify the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support, etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your apps and games data, increase app average rating, improve app store rankings, and app user loyalty.
As a Manager for our Enterprise customer tier, you will manage a team of Customer Success Managers across both the EMEA and U.S. regions. You will be responsible for team performance and wellbeing, and for driving customer retention and growth across this account segment.
You will be the team’s key contact at AppFollow and so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act with proactivity and initiative to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration cross-team, cross-tier and with department heads.
You will be fully supported in every aspect of the role by AppFollow and will work closely with the Head of Customer Experience in order to drive improvements in the team operation and deliver on any directives set by your manager or the business at-large.
This role will initially include direct management of some large, named client accounts, with the responsibilities that go alongside that in order that you gain an understanding of our customers, our solution and ways of working.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Holding regular 1:1s, core competency reviews, and semi-annual performance reviews, to ensure your team members have adequate support with problem solving and career development
- Shadowing your team’s client calls and meetings; providing feedback and coaching.
- Overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities
- Short- and long-range forecasting and work on risk mitigation and growth strategies with the Account Management team
- Plan staffing levels against attrition and any expected net logo growth
- Work with your manager and the HR team to recruit, interview, select and employ any necessary new hires
- Act as a point of escalation for CSM-level client issues (supported by your manager
- Account assignments from new business for your teams
- Acting as internal sponsor on named accounts, supporting on calls, meetings, proposals, pitches and messaging (as needed)
- Escalating and collaborating with your manager on any and every HR-related issue
- Collating product feedback and fostering a healthy relationship with the product team in order that that can be used to steer product development
- Help assess and co-ordinate learning and development needs within the team
- 3+ years managing Enterprise SaaS accounts, with a track record of high performance in retention and growth.
- Ideally, proven experience as a team leader, supervisor or manager
- A sound, working knowledge of customer success best practices and process
- Results-driven with a sound, working knowledge knowledge of SaaS performance metrics
- Excellent communication, coaching and leadership skills
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Change management and decision-making skills
Benefits we offer
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki
- Paid Vacation and Sick leaves. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions
- Generous social benefits package including health insurance, home office moderation bonus, and many more
- Stock options bonus according to the employee stock ownership plan
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together with the whole company twice a year at various locations to work and spend time together offline. Also, we have offline team meetings at least twice a year. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing. We are always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your onboarding, including giving you the tools you need to be successful.