Async Programming (regular)
Join the sky gate team! Check why it's worth it!
What we require:
- hunger for knowledge, enthusiasm and passion for programming,
- nice to have: Docker, Node.js as well as Agile / SCRUM / Kanban,
- knowledge of patterns and algorithms,
- an active account on Github,
- team play and hearts for table football (or other sports),
- willingness to co-create a programming company and continuous development,
- C1 knowledge of the Polish language,
- B2 knowledge of the English language,
- analytical thinking skills,
- ability to solve problems independently,
- energy for self-improvement of your skills.
- We give you a full choice as to the contract under which you want to work,
- fresh MacBook + stickers :), 2 monitors with handles,
- flexible working hours, task-based approach,
- free English lessons (native speaker),
- well stocked kitchen including great espresso coffee,
- private healthcare, free gym, spotify premium, multisport surcharge,
- a chance for a delegation abroad (on the radar of Los Angeles, Florida, Barcelona, Cologne, Edinburgh),
- we care about good relations with clients,
- we are constantly improving, enlarging and equipping the office in the very Market Square of Gliwice + our own parking lot,
- relocation package - you do not have to be from Gliwice or Silesia, we will help you move comfortably.
What can you expect at the recruitment stage:
- commitment on our part - we take recruitment seriously,
- possibly quick and efficient communication,
- test tasks, after which you will receive feedback from an experienced programmer + tips on what could have been done better,
- in the case of a large number of candidates, we will let you know how much time we need to analyse your candidacy,
- we will also want to know your opinion about us, about the recruitment process, we want to hear what we can improve.
*If you are Senior/Mid remote, there is a process with screening by our client
About us in details:
- We follow trends and we are always up to date, and we try to implement all novelties in our projects immediately.
- We take care of a good atmosphere - working together is not only coding - it is also thermal baths, kayaks, trampolines, paintball, kraft, climbing, futsal and lots of other attractions! Check out our Instagram and see how we spend our time. Do you have your own proposal? We are happy to use it!
- We teach - ourselves and others, because internships, workshops and presentations are an important part of our work. The culture of teaching others is inscribed in our DNA, and thanks to the sharing of knowledge, not only our interns, but also older programmers develop - it is a great way to consolidate and systematise knowledge.
- FullStack mindset - if you want - we will teach you Node, JS + Machine Learning - you will definitely have someone to learn from!
- We will provide you with a protective umbrella - you do not have to worry that we will throw you into too deep water - there will be an experienced programmer in your project, and the responsibility will come with time.
- Famous brands in the project - UNICEF, Bayer, Y Combinator, 500 Startups, California clients - you will have something to boast about on your CV and your friends
- We organise or support interesting events: Django Girls, sky labs, MeetJs, CodersDay, and soon also hackathons
- We are moving slowly with Machine Learning, AI, Data Science - we want to learn R and Go languages, so if you are interested in this subject, please feel free to do so!
- We are growing - we have doubled our crew over the last year and we are not stopping there!