UK or Spain (remote)
Permanent role – Competitive Salaries
Do you want to join a Company who have a huge reputation all over Europe in providing leading software to their Clients? Are you a Project Lead wanting to work on a mix of coding/engineering/Testing/Business analysis/stakeholder management.
My Client provide high-performing software and business solutions for the Banking/Financial sector. They are growing all over Europe and are building teams in Spain and the UK for Project Leads and Business Analysts as their customer base continues to grow.
- Participate and contribute in all phases of the project delivery lifecycle (business analysis, integration/migration analysis, design, code, unit testing and technical documentation) and ensure quality standards are adhered to
- Lead technical analysis and design phases
- Perform advanced and highly complex design and development for migration & integration
- Design and develop application customizations to provide the best fit of the product to the client’s operational needs
- Take part in bug fixing, upgrades and enhancements to our existing clients during the support & maintenance phases
- Proven record in developing data intensive application and services
- Very Good programming skills in Object-Oriented programming and development principles mainly within the .NET framework using C#, VB.Net, Asp.Net
- Very Good knowledge of MS SQL Server– 5+ Years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of relational data models, databases and related concepts
- Very Good knowledge of developing and consuming SOAP and/or REST web services;
- Experience with Angular and/or MVC will be considered as a plus;
- Familiarity with Microsoft IIS concepts(6.0 and 7.0)
- Excellent client facing, analytical and problem solving skills
- Availability for short-term and sparse travelling abroad is highly required.