As methodical QA Engineer, you’ll be focused primarily on:
- Do manual and automated testing
- Participate in designing and testing high quality software from the early stages
- Work with Product Owner in the definition of validation criteria at early stages
- Work with the IT team to decide what tools are more suitable for automating tests for our APIs and UI
- Mentor the IT team to set the foundations to build better quality software: TDD, API testing, etc.
- Be responsible for designing and setting up from the grounds a standard Quality Assurance process for STAY with a focus on automating as much as possible
- Participate in support and maintenance of existing and future products, with a focus on validating new software releases before going to production
In short, we are looking for a methodical, quality driven strategy that increases the quality of our software and happiness of our customers.
We hire smart people to tell us what to do, not for us to tell you what to do!
What You Need
- +3 years experience working in a SaaS or B2B company as QA Engineer, Software Developer in Test or similar roles
- Demonstrable experience creating and designing tests for a variety of server based applications: REST APIs, Batch Jobs, Message Queues, etc.
- Demonstrable experience creating and designing UI tests for single page applications (SPAs) preferably for Vue.js
- Demonstrable experience creating and designing UI tests for mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Strong knowledge about quality assurance specific tools and best software development practices
- Experience using Git for version control
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA
- Experience with Docker or similar container technologies
- Experience with continuous integration systems
- Good communication skills: important for daily meetings, team interactions, demos and relationship with business teams
Bonus points for…
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud platform