Satys (https://www.satys.com/en/) is an industrial group specialized in different trades: interior design of trains and aircrafts, waterproofing and painting of aircraft, and surface treatment for the aeronautics industry.
Satys has grown significantly in recent years, which has moved it from SME to mid-sized, while maintaining its SME spirit.
Satys is now present in 11 countries with 37 sites in Europe, the United States, the Middle East, Asia and Africa. The expertise of our 2,200 employees allows us to create tailor-made solutions for the industries of tomorrow.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to develop your expertise. Initiatives and decision-making are facilitated thanks to management close to the field, on sites on a human scale. Through its international presence and the diversity of its professions, Satys will also offer you prospects for professional development and mobility within the group.
Well-being, humility, know-how and diversity are the pillars of Satys. Join!
We are looking for our future Quality Engineer for our Madrid site.
The position we offer you
You join our Quality Team based in Madrid. You will work to ensure the overall quality of a manufactured products and creating documentation, devising quality tests and defining the criteria a test result should meet, and playing a key role in fixing issues when they arise.
Specifically, your main responsibilities and tasks are:
- Monitor and improve the quality of our operational processes and outputs.
- Manage customer and supplier / subcontractor non-conformities.
- Establish action plans and follow up in the event of non-compliance.
- Establish improvement plans to develop customer, internal and suppliers / subcontractors and improve their performance.
- Carry out product and / or process audits.
- Manage initial samples according to the quality guidelines of Satys group.
- Participate in whole project phases.
- Provide support to other departments on issues and / or needs related to quality.
- Prepare general and family reporting of customer and supplier / subcontractor performance.
- Track quality relevant indicators.
You are master’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or equivalent, with at least 4 years of experience as quality engineer in industrial companies.
- Knowledge of Quality Tools: Problem Analysis, Problem Solving (Pareto, Ishikawa, 8D, FTA ...)
- Knowledge in Audit and Customer & Supplier Management: Follow-up of Non-Conformity Notices, follow-up of action plans: preventive and corrective actions.
- High level and deep understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Knowledge in Initial Sample Management: APQP, FAI.
- Knowledge in Product and Process Audits.
- Knowledge in supplier development (improvement plans).
- SAP knowledge.
- Microsoft Office.
- Used to handle international regulations, standards, and technical specifications.
- Effective communication skills - both written and oral.
Complete professional competence in English.
Desirable French and/or German.
- Attention to detail.
- Analysis/Critical thinking/Problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.