Analysing marketing strategies (master)
Defining Products (master) Senior (4+ years of experience): B2B: 13 000 - 18 000 PLN net/month Permanent: 9 700 - 13 450 PLN gross/month Regular (2-4 years of experience): B2B: 9 000 - 15 000 PLN net/month Permanent: 6 725 - 11 200 PLN gross/month
- Software house
- 12 years on the market
- 100+ people on board
- Diversified portfolio from dating apps to a complete “Uber-like” platform for patients to book home visits with doctors
- modern technologies & tools
- 93.3% of our employees who took part in our company survey, say that the friendly atmosphere is what defines itCraft. Our remote working culture and development opportunities are also among our attributes.
As a Senior IT Business Analyst in our company, you will work with Kuba, our Head of Product Design Team, who will take care of your development and job satisfaction. You will also be in close contact with other business and system analysts, as well as with the UX/UI Design team. Your role will be mainly to participate in the sales phase of the project, as well as to conduct workshops in the initial stage. Business research, defining business requirements with the client, and talking about the product vision will be part of your daily tasks. Tech stack: Miro, Figma, Google Sheets/Docs, Jira Grow with us!
- Start your journey with itCraft by identifying your seniority level and your career aspirations with Kuba. After that, set up your individual development plan together,
- Be able to choose tasks that match your development path during project development,
- Exactly know when you are ready to jump to the next seniority level by itCraft’s defined career paths,
- Work with experienced analysts to exchange knowledge and broaden your horizons,
- Take part in team meetings twice a week, during which you will talk about tools, technological innovations, interesting cases in projects, and simply exchange experiences.
What you should be able to do?
- 4+ years of commercial experience in a similar position,
- Experience in running workshops,
- Experience in the practical use of Product Discovery methods,
- Fluency in English (min. C1).
Nice to have
- Scrum certificate
- Product Owner certificate
- The soul of a marketer/strategist
- A person who feels confident in the broadly understood business (e.g. presents an idea for a business and a way to monetize it)
- Presentation skills (frequent presentations in English)
What will you get? ✨
- Have a chance to take part in discussions on topics related to your daily work,
- B2B contract or full-time employment contract (if you decide to have an employment contract, due to the nature of the work, you can benefit from increased tax-deductible costs. It means that the actual net remuneration will be higher than in the standard case [without tax relief]),
- Work 100% remote or on-site at the itCraft office in Bydgoszcz or Toruń,
- Project supervision - a person who will always listen to you and take care of your development,
- Internal trainings and workshops,
- Free English classes twice a week,
- Private medical care & life insurance,
- Multisport card,
- Psychological first aid and mentoring,
- Team-building events (e.g. kayaking, playing board games, volleyball, etc.),
- Internal referral program,
- Access to the internal e-books and courses library.
Interested? Send us your CV! What happens after that? 4 steps of a fully remote recruitment process. We aim to close the process in one week.
- Fill in the questionnaire that you will receive from us with an invitation to an online meeting (the questionnaire is short and aims to get to know you better and better prepare for the meeting).
- Attend a 30-minute online meeting with our Head of Product Design (partly in English).
- Join a 30-minute online meeting with other team members to verify your skills.
- We will be more than happy to make you the offer and welcome you aboard!