We have an opportunity to join our successful team in Spain as a Senior Sales Strategic account Manager for Finance (Banking & Insurance). If you passionate about the customer and an experienced salesperson, this could be for you.
Within this position you will have responsibility for building new business (new logo, cross-sell & up-sell) for all Forcepoint solutions.
We are looking for someone with a proven background in sales and has worked with financial services / insurance accounts. Ideally you'll have a good understanding of working within cyber security. You will be a ‘hunter’, able to build accounts and grow business.
You will join a successful team and we are looking for a strong team player who wants to have fun at work whilst delivering a fantastic experience for your customers.
What you will be doing:
- New account development – being able to build your customer base and solid pipelines.
- Work closely with our channel partners, building and developing strong trusted relationships.
- Focus on excellence in customer service and be seen as a trusted advisor to the customer.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy to meet or exceed targets.
- Effectively engage with other teams: SE, Channel, Solutions Sales teams and Executives on the development and implementation of customer account plans
- Use the CRM system effectively, responsible for the development, management and closure of forecasted opportunities.
- Manage and drive revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies.
- Execute complex sales and effectively manage the sales process and activities.
- Meet or exceed sales quota.
Experience you can bring:
- Previous experience in sales, specifically within a technology organisation
- Experience working with financial services/insurance accounts
- Understanding of cyber security, who our customers are and how to work with them.
- Experience working with channel partners and building strong relationships.
- Relationship management and new business sales experience
- Experience of managing, growing and taking ownership of accounts.
- A proven sales background of consistent achievement against quota
- Competitive spirit and a self-starter mentality
- Able to effectively partner and engage with internal sales resources such as sales specialists and sales engineers, as well as liaising with external partners at all levels.
- Experience of working across various vertical markets.
- Good analytical and forecasting skills
- Great team player with excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills.