Are you excited about the potential for Cloud to help businesses be more productive? Do you have a passion for technology and continued thirst to grow and learn? Join our dynamic, global team and change how businesses operate.
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro is seeking a Software Developer focused on helping Ingram Micro deliver on what is required to become the leaders in Cloud. You will be part of a Global team and be involved in the planning, development, documentation, testing and deployment of web applications, API's and automation tools for Ingram Micro Cloud. You will lead and drive these developments, working closely with other Cloud Teams.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in an increasingly digital economy. We are a master cloud service provider (mCSP), empowering organizations to configure, provision and manage cloud technologies with confidence and ease.
The ideal candidate will be strong in the following areas:
- Building user-centered websites and applications
- Ability to identify gaps and areas of improvement
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgement in problem solving
- Familiarity working and delivering in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Good oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language. Must be able to explain the thought process behind your visual design solutions, and rally people around your stated design goals
Educational & Experience Requirements
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant software/application experience
- Good communication skills: written, verbal and visual
- Experience developing in XAMP (PHP/MySQL) stack
- Understanding new technology and applications of same on a web environment
- Experience with Web Sites and Applications
- Experience with source code management tools like Bitbucket, Git
- SEO skills to develop high-performance websites and applications
Nice To Have But Not Critical
- Development experience with knowledge of NodeJS, SASS and frameworks e.g. Vue, Angular
- Experience with XaaS is a plus
- DevOps experience and skills are a big plus
- Development experience on cloud-based infrastructure including Azure
- Strong SQL skills and experience with SQL Server, PostgreSQL and MySQL