CoverWallet, an Aon company, is the leading digital insurance platform for small and medium-sized businesses. We are dedicated to making insurance simple, fast and convenient so that businesses around the world can get the protection they need and get back to what matters most - growing and managing their business. Powered by deep analytics, thoughtful design, and state-of-the-art technology, CoverWallet is reinventing the $200 billion commercial insurance market for small and medium-sized businesses.
CoverWallet is the easiest way for businesses to understand, buy, and manage insurance online and has been recognized as a CNBC Upstart 100, won the Best Insurtech Solution from the Benzinga Awards and was named “One of the Most Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur Magazine.
We have built an incredible team of ~350 people (60% in New York and 40% between Madrid, Valencia, Sevilla) and new offices in Singapore and Poland.
As a part of Aon, a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions with 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries, CoverWallet has the mentality and culture of a high-growth startup with the backing and support of a global multinational company.
About The Role
- Fully manage the SEO activities for the Coverwallet website in the US market;
- Plan, develop, execute and assess SEO initiatives, including, but not limited to, monitoring and improving keyword rankings, organic traffic, conversion rate optimization (CRO), and reach acquisition goals for the Organic channel;
- Collaborate with cross-functional Marketing, Product, Tech, Analytics, Creative, Development teams on campaigns and product/site launches;
- Identifying and analyzing competitor techniques, as well as benchmarking Coverwallet website performance against the US competitors;
- Stay on top and adapt to key trends by keeping track of search engines algorithm changes, competitors initiatives, and industry best practices.
- Success in this role means developing organic marketing initiatives that drive the following KPIs: Improved ranking and engagement of top keywords and searches, growth in qualified traffic, new customer acquisition and conversion from organic channels, customer engagement with our products and retention, and higher customer lifetime value.
- 3+ years of SEO experience, preferably in large international websites, B2B platforms is a plus;
- Expert on all aspects of SEO: Content marketing, On-page, Tech SEO, Off-page, Data analysis;
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant experience;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Familiarity with content marketing strategies that drive backlinks.
- Deep knowledge of search engine algorithms, white-hat ranking strategies, and best practices.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player, proactive, motivated, curious, determined can-do attitude;
- Experience with web analytics suites such as Google Analytics and deep knowledge of Search Console and SEO tools: SEmrush, ahrefs, AWR, Sistrix, Screaming frog.
- Familiar with project management tools;
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets user. Exposure to BI platforms is a plus;
- Fluent in English (mandatory), an additional language is a plus.
What we offer:
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of the most developed digital markets in the world (USA) with the support of a solid company such as Aon
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, Valencia, and Seville
- Competitive and flexible compensation (restaurant tickets, transport card, daycare checks, and external training funding)
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.