Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle NetSuite. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. An Oracle NetSuite career can span industries, roles, countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to tackle new roles and challenges, while blending work and life.
Oracle NetSuite is the world's best cloud-based, multi-tenant ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) service CRM (Customer Relationship Management) with unified financials, supply chain, order management, omnichannel e-commerce...all in one platform!
About the team
You will join our ambitious CRM Sales team. Our mission is to create a new, fabulous experience for salespeople using our product, with the highest levels of security, reliability, efficiency and scalability.
We are a multinational team having members of 12 countries that includes Developers, SW Engineers in Test, Technical Writers, UX Designers and Product Managers and our common language is English.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer in Test to join our team.
The ideal candidate is someone with a strong technical background who:
- Can focus on details but also sees the larger picture
- Sees complexity and can simplify it and organize it
- Is willing to learn and teach new technologies and desires to stay on the top leading edge of software development processes
- Strives to influence efficiency on behalf of their team and department
What you will do
You will be working in an Agile team and contribute to:
- Developing the right product together by helping the Product Owner and the rest of the team to understand the best way to deliver value.
- Develop the product together in the right way by making sure that new features and the used tools are maintainable, reliable and meet the Netsuite quality standards.
- This would include:
- Development or/and optimization of the Test Automation frameworks
- Automating tests with Java/JS/TS using the appropriate testing level
- Creating, performing and reviewing test plans for new product features
- Performing peer code reviews to improve the quality of the test code
- Analyzing customer workflows and scenarios to prevent issues in production
- Investigating and reproducing problems reported by customers
- Working on initiatives to improve test processes and tools
- Spreading the knowledge by sharing technical (or other) skills (techniques, technologies, etc.) within the team and cross-team and mentoring less experienced members of the team
- Being value and customer centered by helping to define team goals, focusing on how we can deliver value to our customers, and helping the whole team in order to achieve them.
Your qualifications & skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or confirmed experience in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Good knowledge of Java or any other similar Object-Oriented Programming language
- Good knowledge of JS (and ideally Typescript)
- Test automation experience on the entire application stack, from database to UI
- Experience in UI automation with Selenium
- Experience with the CI/CD tools
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact in English speaking environment
- Work permit for Spain is required for this role
Nice to have
- Experience with REST API testing
- Experience with designing a testing framework
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development team
- Experience working with remote teams
We offer more than just a job
- Agile environment – Start-up culture backed by a strong enterprise
- English-speaking environment and international team
- Strong professionals around you that will help to accelerate your growth
- High-impact learning culture: free access to online learning platform and regular in-house training sessions
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment
- Private health + life insurance
- 25 days of vacation
- Ticket restaurant
- Flexible working hours